Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So we're getting closer to the new kid's arrival! I've been doing a little nesting and stressing about getting ready. I still have a long list of things to get done but yesterday I went nuts and attacked my craft area so that I can now get to sewing bassinet sheets in a clutter free area. 

I didn't take a before picture but this is a HUGE improvement. We also got furniture moved around, peepee teepees made, and some shopping done. I finally found a diaper bag that I think will be big enough. I finally gave up the idea of having a really cute one that doesn't look like a diaper bag. They were all just so expensive and I realized how dirty my current bag gets and I would be super paranoid about things spilling in the cute bag. Someday I'll get to carry a pretty bag again. For now we're going big and easy to clean. 
Today's goal is to get all the baby clothes washed and put away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment