Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So Carrie (Eric's little sister) got married this weekend and my mom and I made the cake. We had one cake that wasn't level so it didn't get used but you see it got eaten. Clever boy. :)

This is the completed cake. Carrie was pleased so I guess we did alright. 

It was nice after the wedding was all over and we no longer had the stress of the cake we were able to just enjoy having my parents in town. Silas loved having his Grammy and Papa here and loved being constantly spoiled with sugary treats from Papa. We're excited to have them out here again in a couple months when the baby comes. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jenny that cake is AWESOME! I remember you were always good at that. You should start a business! And I'd love to help you. Wouldn't that be fun? You two gonna move to Utah anytime soon? Haha.. or just visit?? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete