Sunday, February 26, 2012

We've decided on Calvin for the baby's name and we felt like he needed a Hobbes. We found ones on etsy for like $50 but I wasn't willing to spend that much so Eric found a free pattern online and I found videos that taught me how to crochet and read crochet patterns and after 4 long days of crocheting every moment that Silas would let me we have our own Hobbes for way cheap! I'm very proud of him and really hope we see the baby and still want to name him Calvin. 
We've got a little over three weeks left and I'm so excited for the 21st to get here! I'm getting pretty uncomfortable at this point. I've finally stopped throwing up for the most part but I'm still dizzy and weak almost everyday. All of my projects that needed to get done are either done or just about there but I still feel a little unprepared.  I still just wish he'd get here!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot I'm supposed to credit http://sukigirl74.blogspot.com/2011/03/free-hobbes-crochet-pattern.html for the crochet pattern.

    ReplyDelete