Sunday, February 5, 2012

What a lame weekend we've had! Our little family caught a cold some where and been miserable all weekend. I hate being prego and sick because I can't take anything so I'm up all night coughing. Lame! I feel like Silas and I have been taking turns being sick the last month and I'm really looking forward to not having a sick kid and having the energy to entertain him. But while sick in bed I did relearn to knit. My goal is to make this hat...

for the baby to wear in the hospital because I hate the pink and blue ones they give you. They look more pink than blue. I've made two attempts so far. The first one could almost fit Silas and the second needed some tweaking. As they say third times the charm (hopefully!).
Oh just found this one and need to make it too

And here's Silas, sick, watching Toy Story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment