Tuesday, February 14, 2012

5 Weeks Left!

Happy Valentines Day! We had a GREAT day. Eric had the day off so we were all able to sleep in and have a nice big pink breakfast together. Once again Eric spoiled me and got me my own set of golf clubs! I LOVE them! Sorry no picture of them but they're very pretty. I don't really know how to golf but I enjoy faking it. We go to the driving range and give Silas the hand-me-down club he got from his cousin Ryan, tie him up so he can't run away and he enjoys himself yelling and laughing at us.
Only 5 weeks from tomorrow we'll be going to the hospital to have my C-section! I am so excited for these next 5 weeks to be over! I'm getting real uncomfortable. I don't look as big as other girls but I swear it's because the boy is CRUSHING my insides. And I really think I can feel him giving me punches to the kidneys everyonce in a while and makes me flinch like I'm a crazy person. We're close to being completely ready. We had to order minky fabric online because JoAnns had a limited selection. We also had issues finding a SF Giants onesie for him to wear home. I'm having to make my own. We ordered a nice iron on logo and I'm ordering a orange onesie and he'll have his going home outfit. It feels good to be so ready so early!

No comments:

Post a Comment