Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finished Baby's Room

So I still don't know how to rotate pictures but here are pictures of the baby's room pretty much finished.
Eric found this book shelf at Target for $20. It was pretty much the best find. We wanted something to put the lamp and piggy bank on and this turned out great!
This is the one part of the room that was my crafty-ness. I'm very proud of this so if you think it looks stupid don't tell me. :)


Eric wanted to be in one of the pictures:)
And as for an update on the baby: everything is good. I've been going to the doctor once a week and my blood pressure's good and the baby's heart beat is strong. My tummy is measuring right where it should be. Last friday I thought/hoped I was having contractions. My tummy was cramping up and getting really hard randomly all day. My doctor thinks it was just Braxton Hicks contractions.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey jenny! I found your blog sometime ago just forgot to comment. The room looks great so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, this is Lindsay Forsyth. I'm so happy you have a blog. Congrats on the baby, that is so exciting! The room looks so cute. Hope everything is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete