Sunday, May 16, 2010

Four weeks left!


So here's a current picture of me at 36 weeks. I really don't feel like i look any bigger than I did a couple months ago so it's kept me from being motivated to take these pictures. I just had my birthday on Friday and Eric got me a black pearl necklace that I LOVE! Eric did a great job spoiling me for my birthday. He also got me a rocking chair for the baby's room and a little stuffed Yoda doll that I pretend is my baby until the real one gets here. I'm still working on putting the baby's room together but once it's more together I'll put up pictures of all these things.

2 comments:

  1. hurray for 36 weeks! cute pic. the black pearl necklace sounds lovely and piratey at the same time! good job eric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny I'm so excited for this little parasite to be born! ;) I loved the part about yoda, classic.

    ReplyDelete