Monday, June 14, 2010

Thursday's the big day!!

So exciting news! The baby will be here Thursday! For the third week in a row I have made no progress towards going into labor. So I'm being induced Wednesday night and the baby should be here Thursday. So this has sent me into my nesting phase I guess because today I organized all the closets and cupboards in the apartment. We're both really getting excited for Wednesday night to get here. Eric's not too excited about the whole sleeping at the hospital and he's having to figure out what to do about his classes. He's got his Construction Management midterm Friday morning and his teacher told him he could take it later but we're both thinking that he'll be able to go take his test and be back to keep me company.
This weekend I finished off the last of my sewing projects that I had started for the baby. This is a laundry bag that I made for the baby's room. It's pretty boring but I love this fabric.
Here's the hooter-hider I made. The fabric is REALLY cute. You can't really see it in the picture but it's green and black argyle with golf balls and then black with white polka-dots on the back.

And here's the baseball fabric again. I really like the way this car seat cover turned out.
So we're all set (I think). We've even got the car seat in the car all ready to go. I've made sure to leave the cover pulled back so that people can tell there's no baby in there so we don't get the cops called on us for leaving a baby in the car.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I didn't make you one of those{Car seat cover}! It's so cute. Be sure to call us and let us know when it's ok to come see your guys. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Jenny! I'm so excited for you! I love all the crafts you have done, you're so stinkin creative! Can't wait to see pictures of your little baby boy!

    ReplyDelete