Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby update

So we've settled into our new apartment and we're both really happy with it. Preparations for the baby's arrival have had a slow start. But they have started! We have the crib set up and today I got the fabric for all the bedding. (I would post pictures to show these things but they are either still on my camera or on the computer and I'm doing this on eric's iTouch) my original idea for the room was to have the main color green with a sports theme but sadly I couldn't find fabric to fit that. But I really like what we ended up with. Eric's in his second to last semester and VERY busy! He' enjoying it for the most part but it is taking lots of work. For example right now he's having to write a paper while watching the NBA play offs. They baby and I are both doing well. I had a doctor appointment on Monday and she said everythings as it should be. The boy's got a nice strog heartbeat and VERY active.

No comments:

Post a Comment