Friday, March 22, 2013

Those Crafty Clinique Ladies.

So if you're ever feeling a little sensitive or insecure my advice is to avoid department store make up counters! Since our move my skin has been going nuts. It can't decide if its oily or dry but it has decided to look terrible. So I decided it was time to give in and get some really good skin care products. So off to Macy's and the Clinique counter. It was strange. Those women were good. They sat me down and stated pointing out all the bad things about my skin. But they were so sweet and assured me that they knew just what I needed to fix it so I could feel pretty again. I was so depressed by the time they were done pointing out every flaw, I would've bought anything! It wasn't until I was sitting in my car that I realized what had happened. Thankfully I kept it together and was able to resist buying the crazy expensive tiny jar of lotion/liquid gold they tried to talk me into and stuck to what I'd planned on buying.

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Don't let those crafty ladies put you down. Working in a spa, I totally know how that is, they are sneaky people! All about the money, unfortunately. My skin as well has been so bad the last year or so, I'm thinking about going to a dermatologist. Let me know how you end up liking the products!

    ReplyDelete