Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wonderful Christmas Time!

Around here we had a WONDERFUL Christmas. We were able to spend lots of time with family and also just relax and enjoy the weekend. That's what Eric and Silas are doing here. Silas LOVES Toy Story and will not pay attention to anything else if it's on. Silas has been sick all week so we've been letting him do this more often than I'd like. Eric decided to take a little nap while Silas watched the movie and every once in a while Silas would drive his truck on Eric's face. It was very cute. :)
Silas got this awesome truck from Santa this year. We didn't want to wrap it so it was just sitting under the tree when Silas went into the living room. He jumped right on it and took off around the kitchen and refused to get off it even to open his other gifts. And these are his cute new PJs from Grammy and Papa.
And this was the big gift of the day! Eric got me a PIANO!! I had no idea and he was very sneaky and got it into it's place Christmas morning without me hearing him at all. I have the most wonderful husband! I was so excited. Now all I have to do is remember how to play. I'm practicing everyday and it's slowly coming back to me. Very slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment