Saturday, January 29, 2011

Silas has a tooth!

Last night in the car Silas was fussing so I let him chew on my knuckles and he bit down and something sharp went into my finger. it scared me because i thought he had something small and sharp in his mouth. But then i realized it was just his tiny little tooth. I tried to take a picture of it but he wouldn't let me. But it's there and it is sharp! other things that are going on is I learned how to make Creme Brulee. I'm still learning how to make it look pretty but it tastes good. I got bored one day and made a decoration for the kitchen "eat" it's not my favorite but at least there's something on the wall.

Also we got a new couch and chair! We love them. We're very excited to finally own some of our own furniture.



No comments:

Post a Comment